The Machine Operator is responsible for ensuring that machines are running in accordance to their specifications and guidelines in support of Dahlstrom Roll Form’s mission to provide consistency and reliability with all of their products. Responsibilities include setting up, operating, monitoring, and troubleshooting to ensure any preventative maintenance is performed.
- Assists with manufacturing, packaging, and other tasks associated with production.
- Monitors operating equipment to detect product malfunctions.
- Utilizes work orders to determine product specifications and material requirements.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows safety regulations.
- Communicates with team members to ensure continuous production of products at high quality.
- Complete in process inspections and first article inspections.
- Read and interpret engineering and quality documentation.
- Assists with other tasks as directed by the Plant Manager.
TRAINING DEVELOPMENT EXPECTATIONS:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required, Technical Degree preferred.
- Experience as a machine operator.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Basic math skills and basic knowledge of measuring equipment
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Drive to achieve excellence.
- Ability to be a team member and work cooperatively with others.
- Time Management
- Results Driven