Dahlstrom Metal Mouldings
Dahlstrom Roll Form has been the premier supplier of decorative architectural metal mouldings, casings, chair rails, and accent trim for over 100 years.
The Dahlstrom® name is known across the nation by generations of architects who have worked on some of the most recognized buildings in history. From the unique Art Deco application of Dahlstrom® copper and bronze mouldings by Shreve, Lamb & Harmon in the Empire State Building, to the ornate Beaux-Arts style metal trim of the doors, transoms, windows and side lights by Ernest Flagg in the famous Singer Building, Dahlstrom’s mouldings were used extensively throughout early 20th Century design.
Rockefeller Center, The Wrigley Building, The Federal Reserve Building, Toledo Edison, The Plymouth Building, numerous U.S Courthouses and federal buildings, the list goes on and on…
Dahlstrom® still produces these architectural metal mouldings today, enabling such classic styles to live on. Our vast offering of unique metal shapes is not available anywhere else in the world. Furthermore, the functional attributes listed below will add impressive value to your project:
- Authenticity– we form our mouldings using tools originally designed over a century ago.
- Fire Resistance – our mouldings offer no contribution of fuel or smoke in the case of a fire.
- Impact Resistance – superior to wood… they’re metal.
- Versatile Materials – available in commercial steel, spangled galvanized, matte galvanized (paint-ready), stainless, aluminum, copper, bronze, and brass.
- Corrosion Resistance – some metals do not rot or promote mold or mildew.
- Sustainability – our mouldings can be made of 100% recycled steel.
- See how decorative metal mouldings compare to wood.
Want them fast? Only need a few feet? ORDER TODAY from our Quick-Ship Store!
However, for large or complex projects, please Contact Us directly to discuss specifics.