DAHLSTROM METAL MOULDINGS
Dahlstrom has been the premier supplier of decorative metal mouldings, casings, chair rails, and accent trim for over 100 years.
From the unique Art Deco application of Dahlstrom mouldings in the Empire State Building, to the ornate Beaux-Arts metal trim on the doors, transoms, and side lights in the famous Singer Building, Dahlstrom mouldings were used extensively throughout early 20th century design. The Dahlstrom® name is known worldwide by generations of architects who have worked on some of the most recognized buildings in history, including:
- Rockefeller Center
- Wrigley Building
- Federal Reserve Building
- Toledo Edison
- Plymouth Building
- Numerous U.S courthouses and federal buildings
Dahlstrom still produces these metal mouldings today, enabling classic styles to live on. You can find our mouldings featured most recently in these notable venues:
- U.S. Bank Stadium (home of the Minnesota Vikings)
- Viceroy Central Park hotel
- Arcade Apartments (St. Louis)
- University of Notre Dame
- The Pentagon
- Paramount Building
Our vast offering of unique metal shapes is not available anywhere else in the world.
Furthermore, our mouldings inherently add valuable attributes, such as …
- Authenticity — We form our mouldings using tools originally designed over a century ago.
- Fire resistance — Our mouldings offer no contribution of fuel or smoke in the case of a fire.
- Impact resistance — Superior to ornamental wood mouldings … no chipping or splitting.
- Material versatility — Available in commercial steel, galvanized steel, galvannealed steel (matte, paint-ready), stainless steel, aluminum, copper, bronze, and brass mouldings.
- Corrosion resistance — Metal helps you avoid mold, mildew, warping, and pest infestations.
- Sustainability — Our mouldings can be made of 100% recycled steel.